Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: Mike Ness Acoustic Live!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well it's recorded...however I recorded eveything so I need to edit it a bit...I'll keep in touch...

  2. #22
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    reach for the sky and story of my life...but the interview was cool....

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Python423's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2003
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They have other interviews/songs available for listening. I emailed them , told them I had to work earlier, and was unable to listen to it, would they be posting it to listen to. They said YES, so anyone who missed it, they will have it available to listen when they update their web site.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I tried calling in ...but no luck... [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Buckpie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2004
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did ANYONE get a copy of the interview along with the songs?????

  6. #26
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] I thought I had turned off all my IM sounds....I guess not...oh well...better than nothing....I'll record the stations edited version later also..

  7. #27
    Inactive Member ShellyCrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2003
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by wark:
    I tried calling in ...but no luck... [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Was it busy? That's a shame if you couldn't get through.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Buckpie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2004
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For ALL who missed it, the interview and the songs will be posted tomorrow, or later today on the 103.9 website... [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yep...busy as hell....

  10. #30
    Inactive Member ShellyCrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2003
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by wark:
    yep...busy as hell....
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">What were you going to ask?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •